Trifle with White Grape Juice Macerated Berries
This light dessert will turn heads at your next dinner party. Angel food cake and creamy whipped topping are the perfect complements to the bright fresh flavors of fruit and Welch’s® 100% White Grape Juice!
- In a large bowl, combine the kiwi slices, orange segments, grapefruit segments, Welch's green grapes, Welch's 100% Juice White Grape and granulated sugar; cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- To assemble, use a large glass serving bowl or trifle dish. Arrange a layer of angel food cake and top with one-third of the whipped topping. Use a slotted spoon and top the whipped cream with half the fruit. Top the fruit with another layer of angel food cake, followed by the whipped topping and the remaining fruit. Top fruit with remaining whipped topping and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes, or up to 3 hours.
- To serve, garnish with strips of orange zest and toasted walnut pieces.
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups orange segments (about 3 oranges)
- 2 cups pink grapefruit segments (about 3 grapefruits)
- 2 cups Welch's green grapes, halved
- 1 cup Welch's 100% Juice White Grape
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 cups whipped topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 3-inch pieces
- Strips of orange zest, for garnish
- ¼ cup toasted walnut pieces, for garnish