Strawberry Peach Blondies
The brownie’s cousin just got a fresh fruit twist, thanks to a winning combination of
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, toss raspberries and peaches with lemon zest and Welch's Refrigerated Strawberry Peach Cocktail. Set aside to macerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and chocolate together in a microwave safe bowl, cool slightly. Whisk eggs and vanilla into chocolate mixture. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until completely incorporated. Fold in raspberries, peaches and ¼ cup of macerating liquid.
- Pour the batter into a lightly greased 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- When fully cooked, transfer the blondies to a wire rack to cool. Once cool, cut into 16 squares and serve.
- 5 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Welch’s Frozen Raspberries
- ½ cup Welch’s Frozen Peaches, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup Welch's Refrigerated Strawberry Peach Cocktail
- 1 tsp lemon zest